Make the comeback to adventure, make the comeback to us!
We were really excited that we will be re-opening very soon, following the Government’s recent announcement that we can provide outdoor activities again!
The Chief Medical Officer, Professor Chris Whitty, said back in April “There is no situation, no age, no condition, where exercise is not a good thing.” We really believe this and can’t wait to be able to offer facilities for our customers to get active in again with outdoor activities.
We’ve been busy making lots of changes, training our staff on new policies and procedures and getting ready for when we can finally open again.
Keep checking our social media pages and our website for further updates.
We are preparing for you to comeback to us…
To make sure that everyone – customers and staff are safe, we will be operating differently when we re-open.
We have modified and improved our approach to cleaning and hygiene, with new procedures, new equipment and clearer guidance for customers to follow.
We have new methods of booking activities and we have modified the number of people able to attend sessions, to make sure that we can continue to operate within the guidelines set out by the Government and our National Governing Bodies.
Further information regarding bookings, prices etc and the answers to other questions that you might have, please visit our new FAQ’s below.
Don’t forget to keep checking our social media pages and website for further updates.
Playing YOUR part, in keeping our facilities safe and hygienic
It is really important, when you come back to us, that you also play your part too!
So, we’d like you to follow the following simple rules. Don’t worry, we will have information throughout our facilities to remind you of what you need to do!
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, if you are self-isolating, sharing a household or support bubble with somebody who has symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been advised by the NHS test and trace service to self-isolate, please don't enter any of our facilities.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after touching surfaces touched by others.
- Sanitiser stations will be available throughout our sites to use as often as you want.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 metres.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze.
- We are accepting card and cash payments, but please pay by card where possible.
- Wipe down all equipment after use using the cleaning stations available.
- Be mindful and respectful of others at all times.
Phased reopening of our facilities
To make sure that we can safely and appropriately re-open and meet industry guidelines, we have decided to phase the re-opening of our facilities.
We can’t be absolutely precise at this stage and provide specific dates for re-opening, however we hope to be able to do that very soon to enable you time to plan and book your comeback!
Our plans are as follows:
Comeback to us…fully informed!
Your safety and enjoyment is the most important thing to us. So, we have pulled together some further information for you, in response to the things that may be of greatest interest to you, in planning to make your comeback!
We will also be publishing our Covid-19 risk assessments as they're signed off by our health & safety team.
To download our Covid-19 risk assessments please click on the below;
If you have a question that isn't answered in the below lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01642 712229 or complete the contact box at the bottom of the FAQ list.
Frequently asked questions
Which dates are you opening facilities on and what are opening hours going to be?
As you will see throughout this webpage, we have used w/c (week commencing) to indicate when we are hoping to re-open. This is because we still have some things to complete, to enable us to provide you with the best possible experience.
Please refer to the table above for details on reopening dates. These will be regularly updated.
Opening hours are as follows;
Monday - Thursday
How will I know what to do and where to go, when I come back?
Our friendly staff will be available to help, support and guide customers through the facilities and during activities.
Feel free to ask them any questions you might have - they've missed speaking to you all!
Will toilets be open and clean for me to use?
Yes, but not all of the toilets will be open in the facilities.
There will be signage to show you which toilets are open and which are closed.
We have also increased the frequency of cleaning within the toilets to ensure they are clean and safe for customers to use.
Can I turn up and pay when I get there?
No, all activities must be booked in advance before turning up to the centre.
This is to enable us to safely control the number within the facilities at all times.
You can book by contacting us on 01642 712229 or emailing us on email@example.com
How do I pay? By cash or card?
You can pay by either cash on site.
Alternatively we can take card payments over the phone or raise an invoice.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Will the facilities be clean and hygienic?
Yes, all facilities have been deep cleaned prior to reopening.
We have also introduced a comprehensive cleaning programme at all of our facilities. With increased cleaning regimes in place. All high touch point areas such as door handles, toilets, cubicles etc will be disinfected every 1 hour throughout the day.
We have also purchased specialist cleaning equipment to be used in our facilities. These will be used within the facilities at least three times per day.
As a customer, what do I need to do to stay safe?
Firstly, we would really appreciate your help and support to make sure that our facilities are safe environments for everyone – other customers and staff.
We ask all customers to do the following while using our facilities / services;
- declare that you aren't experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms upon entering the facilities
- if you start to feel unwell while using the facilities please notify a member of staff and then leave the facility as soon as possible
- wash / sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the building, as well as regularly throughout your use of the facility, especially when touching surfaces touched by others
- abide by the 2m social distancing guidance
- follow the one way systems that have been put into place
- follow the advice / guidance given by staff members
- follow the guidance given on any signage within the facility
What extra measures are being put in place?
We have put the following in place to keep all of our customers, and staff safe within our facilities and to keep the building clean:
- hand sanitisation stations have been installed throughout centres
- appropriate signage displayed reminding customers and staff of good hygiene procedures, social distancing and one way systems
- staff have received training in Covid-19 awareness and will be happy to provide help and guidance where appropriate
- additional staff will be available to support with increased cleaning
- we will be operating with reduced participant numbers for all activities
Do you have sanitiser and cleaning stations in the facilities?
In addition to handwashing facilities in toilets there will be hand sanitising stations located at the entrances and throughout our facilities, including at the entrances to any activity areas.
Do I have to wear a mask inside the centres?
All customers are required to wear a face covering while entering and exiting the building, as well as while they're in all communal areas of the facilities.
Signage will be in place to advise customers of where they need to wear a face covering.
Do I need to stay 2m away from other people at all times within the centre?
Yes. Please ensure you remain 2m away from other customers and staff at all times within our facilities.
If other customers don’t appear to be keeping their distance, then you can ask them to do so. Also, our staff will be present to provide advice and guidance.
What changes have you made to enable social distancing?
We have made the following changes within our facilities to enable social distancing;
- social distancing floor stickers are in place throughout our facilities
- one way systems have been put into place
- staff will encourage all customers to abide by the 2m social distancing rules while using the facilities
- signage is in place throughout the centres reminding customers and staff to remain socially distanced
- only areas and equipment will be available where social distancing is possible, in some cases equipment will be moved into other areas of the facility at 2m distances as a minimum